VMware Server System Administrator
Operational support of the server infrastructure not only at the assigned customer site, but also server environments at other GES support customer locations.
Monitoring of systems to ensure acceptable performance and customer accessibility.
Must respond to alerts from monitoring software, when necessary.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Candidate’s experience should include a minimum of 4 years of experience plus a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience. Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· VMWare system administration, preferably with knowledge of version 6.0, 6.5, or 6.7.
· Windows system administration with experience in Windows server 2016 and 2012 operating systems.
· Knowledge of the Service Now ticketing system.
· Knowledge of the DNS/DHCP service.
· Linux system administration, preferably with knowledge of RedHat versions 6 and 7, and/or CentOS version 6.x.
· Must be a problem solver who can be given a new requirement or situational problem and has the ability to engineer a solution.
AVAILABILITY IN TX AND MD
TS/SCI Clearance with Poly REQUIRED