Systems Engineer IV
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
• Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for the client window server devices.
• Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
• Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
• Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer-focused attitude.
• Must have Sys Admin experience with Linux and Windows Server Platform
• Experience with Microsoft SCCM, EPO or EXCHANGE server design and operations.
• Novice experience with Linux
• Basic knowledge in setup and use of certs in Windows 7 environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Master’s degree and 3 years’ experience, Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years’ experience, Associate’s Degree and 7 years experience, or High School Grad and 9 years’ experience in System Administration.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
• Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE
TS/SCI Clearance Required
FORT MEADE, MD LOCATION
REQUIRES ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY