System Administrator Senior
Fort Meade, MD
CS is seeking a System Administrator with (10) or more years’ experience as a System Administrator providing support for the implementation and maintenance of IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution.
• Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating Office 365, Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers.
Knowledge and experience with AZURE and Active Directory.
• Practical application and troubleshooting experience with systems that interface with Active Directory, Exchange and NetApp Tier 2&3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
• Experience running scripts to manage/automate tasks related to Windows platforms.
• Experience with the deployment and maintenance of current and next generation Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) desktops.
• Customer support experience to include phone, email and in person contact as well as experience assisting end users with new desktop capabilities and/or software.
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
• Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work well both independently and in teams.
• Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments.
• Ability to resolve configuration and or logistical issues using technical problem-solving skills.
• Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
• Strong communication skills
• Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 15+ years of experience
REQUIRES TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY