SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT V
Seeking a leader to perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation to include but not limited to the following abilities:
• Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk.
• Supportability and analyses for total systems.
• Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
Top Skills Required:
• SCCM, Active Directory, Build Services, GPOs, MBAM Knowledge, UE-V Knowledge, Scripting - particularly Power Shell
To qualify, you must also meet these basic qualifications:
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required to start.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
Required Education and Experience:
• BS or equivalent + 12 years related experience, or MS + 10 years related experience, AS or equivalent + 15 years related experience, HS or equivalent + 20 years related experience.