Sr. Storage Engineer
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Engineering, designing, implementing, upgrading, and managing a large SAN/NAS environment.
• Troubleshooting storage, networking, virus scanners, and operating systems issues.
• Gathering requirements and providing technical direction for the support and integration of storage systems.
• Providing hardware/software testing in a lab environment.
• Documenting processes and procedures, and preparing reports for management.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Candidate's experience should include a minimum of 10 yrs related experience OR equivalent combination of experience and education
• Must have experience with NetApp DataONTAP 8.x and 9.x (Cluster mode and 7-Mode)
• Must have working knowledge of CIFS, NFS, iSCSI and NDMP
• Must have working knowledge of Pure Storage, Dell EMC, Oracle ZFS products
• Must have strong troubleshooting skills
• Solid Linux command line skills a plus
• Scripting experience a plus
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
• Must be able to work independently or with no supervision
• Must be able to work extended hours if needed
• Must be available for after hours on-call support
• Must be available for possible travel (less than 10%)
• Must have excellent communication
• Prefer that you have a current passport or are willing to obtain one
Immediate day shift position available. (Day shift, Monday thru Friday)
Must have the ability to work extended hours as needed.
REQUIRES ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY