Senior Functional Analyst
Position duties and responsibilities include:
• Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects
• Generates recommendations in the form of briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel
• Analyze and coordinates user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects and highlights areas of improvement
• Act as primary customer contact for scheduled initial meetings with end user customer organizations to discuss SDaaS &/or MaaS transitions
• Coordinates functional testing of various projects or systems
• Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
• Bridges communication among peers & end user customers emphasizing the effectiveness of the ServiceNow tool
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Qualifications:
5 years’ experience plus bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Provide oversight to updates of project documentation including procedures, presentations, and training materials
• May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts
• May serve as team or task lead (Not a people manager)
• Advise clients on assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
Immediate long term position. (Day shift - any shift between 6am and 6pm, Monday thru Friday)
REQUIRES ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY