Network Engineer III
Redmond, VA | Redmond, WA
4-6 years’ experience in Network Operations BS Computer Science degree or apprenticeship degree
• Understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals (e.g. DNS, FTP, SSH, ACL, VLAN, DMZ, BGP), general networking technologies, network architecture and connectivity troubleshooting.
• Experience or exposure to a hosting providers, online services, or internet service provider environment is preferred. This time must include troubleshooting routing, switching, and load balancing in a complex networking environment.
• CCNA or CCNP certification preferred.
• Thorough experience performing packet capture analysis or running Wireshark is highly desirable.
• Hold active TS/SCI security clearance with a full-scope polygraph fully adjudicated by the designated agency.
Weekend Shift (Sat-Su; Wed-Thu) -- Redmond, WA
Day Shift (Mon - Fri) -- Reston, VA