Network Engineer Advisor
he role requires a technically savvy engineering expert who can troubleshoot existing complex F5 implementations and lead in the design and implementation of new enterprise-wide or global F5, GTM, LTM and BIG-IQ product deployments. A deep technical understanding of F5 Application Delivery Network technology pillars including availability, performance, and Security solutions.
• Act as technical SME when working with internal and external support personnel
• Assist with F5 capacity plans
• Assist F5 customer support in managing and solving critical customer escalations
• Identify and develop use cases for monitoring via NNMi and Splunk
• Analyze and evaluate anomalous network and system activity
• Strong understanding of enterprise and global strategies and technical challenge
• Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a variety performance issues
• Coordinate requirements with users and suppliers
• Assist to optimize F5 service capabilities
• Assists with training other employees on a periodic basis
• Eagle Alliance’s engineering and management team will have access to phone support 24×7, 365 days a year via a local telephone number.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Candidate’s experience should include a minimum of 7 yrs related experience OR equivalent combination of experience and education
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering is preferred (5 additional years of network engineering experience may be substituted for a degree).
• F5 LTM, GTM & BIG-IQ experience
• IAT level II/III certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required.
• Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices is a plus
• Security vulnerability management guidance
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, F5 application service support (VDI, Exchange, DNS etc.)
• Must be able to interface with vendor representatives for problem resolution.
Immediate day shift position available. (Day shift, Monday thru Friday)
Must have the ability to work extended hours as needed.
ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY REQUIRED