ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT - TECHNICAL TECH LEAD
Networking and Infrastructure Department
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Function as the technical task leader, developing process frameworks and services that encompass technology & process; As a Subject Matter Expert, help internal teams accelerate ITSM automation, application development, modernization, and integration through Agile & DevSecOps transformation, cloudnative application design & development, customer & user experience, modern software deployment techniques, test automation frameworks, open source management solutions, serverless computing and application performance management.
• Working with build and ops teams to automate tasks, integrate ML/AI to provide greater efficiency and reliability across traditional and cloud networks
• Actively explore novel and disruptive technologies, services and new technical partners with which to develop new value added services and capabilities
• Develop white papers and participate in customer outreach efforts which demonstrate the qualifications and value offerings provided by GDIT
• Represent Program in Customer Working Groups, deliver public briefings and presentations enhancing Program position as a thought leader in the Customer community
• Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff
• Maintains current knowledge of cloud service provider offerings.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, with a Technical Background, or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years Experience in application development and automation functions utilizing Python/Java, Ansible, web services (REST, gRPC, YAML/JSON)
• Knowledge and experience of Public Cloud; Understanding of Linux, VM and container environments and utilities
• Strong desire to code, produce clean readable code, good understanding of CI/CD, open source systems and git repositories required
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) concepts and scripting languages such as Powershell, Yaml, JSON, Terraform, etc
• Good understanding of change management principles and security concepts
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Outstanding oral & written communications skills required
• Experience in directing program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and have served clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems
• In-depth knowledge/experience in applying service delivery business models and technologies to deliver successful outcomes that support and enhance customer mission capabilities
• Firm knowledge of DoD/IC, Agile, DevOps, and Lean requirements, methodologies, and toolsets, and/or application development platforms;
• Experience implementing hybrid cloud services
• Looking for a self-starter who is able to work collaboratively in a dynamic, unstructured environment.
Immediate day shift position available.
(Day shift, Monday thru Friday)