Enterprise IT Service Center - Tier 2
Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely. Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Candidate’s experience should include a minimum of 2 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
· Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
· Computer hardware architecture knowledge
· Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
· Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
· Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
· Use/knowledge of Active Directory
· Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
· Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
· Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to Multi-task
· Must be able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Swing Shift (Monday thru Friday 2pm-10pm) (Candidate MUST be able to do day shift training Mon-Fri 7am – 3pm for their first 1-3 months on contract.)
Swing Shift (Tuesday thru Friday 2pm-12am)
Swing Shift ( Tuesday - Friday 12pm - 8am)
Day Shift (Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm)
Midnight/Saturdays (Wednesday thru Saturday, or Sunday thru Wednesday, 4 10-hour shifts, 10pm-8am)
Swing Shift (Monday thru Thursday 2pm-12am)
Midnight/Fridays( Friday, and 3 other shifts, 4 10-hour shifts, 10pm-8am)
Midnight/Sundays ( Sunday, and 3 other shifts, 4 10-hour shifts, 10pm-8am)
Midnight/Saturdays (Saturday, and 3 other shifts, 1 10-hour shifts, 10pm-8am)