Digital Services - Video Telecon Technician
Fort Meade, MD
As a Video Teleconferencing Engineer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to work on specific tasks. In this role, a typical day will include:
● Responsible for the configuration, and maintenance of worldwide Voice and Video Conferencing System
● Responsible for the installation of operating system and security patches.
● Responsible for assessing the applicability of vulnerabilities and maintain security compliance of the Voice and Video Conferencing System.
● Provide support for customer scheduled and unplanned outages, regardless of scale and impact.
● Server as the support for Tier 1 and Tier 2 technicians across all communication platforms.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Qualifications:
● 5 years related experience (min of two years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting Communication services in Government environment preferred)
● Should have a strong back ground with Cisco Meeting Server, VQ Conference Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and/or Microsoft Skype for Business
● Must have managed virtualized applications or have knowledge of how to manage virtualized applications
● Experience in reading Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) detailed traces is a plus
● Able to work weekends
Immediate long term position. (Day shift - any shift between 6am and 6pm, Monday thru Friday)
Availability to work some weekend required.
REQUIRES ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY