Digital Services - Telecom Technician
Fort Meade, MD
As a Telecommunication Technician you will be trusted to work on specific technology. In this role, a typical day will include:
● Server as Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for configuration, troubleshooting, installation, or removals of Voice and Video endpoints.
● Serve as Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for configuration, troubleshooting of user profiles within the Skype for Business application and Active Directory
● Responsible for creation, modification, and remove of Voicemail user profiles on the Voice Infrastructure.
● Responsible for configuration of the Voice and Video Conferencing Systems
● Responsible for responding to security incident reports
● Works with customer ticket in the SupportIT ticketing system.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Qualifications:
● 5 years related experience (min of two years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting Communication services in Government environment preferred)
● Should have back ground with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Telepresence Manage Suite, Cisco Meeting Server, Unified Contact Center, and/or Microsoft Skype for Business
● Able to work some weekends
Immediate long term position. Day Shift - Any shift between 6am and 6pm (Monday thru Friday)
Availability to work some weekend required.
REQUIRES ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY