Digital Services - Remote Support
Fort Meade, MD
Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely. Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
(Candidate MUST complete training during the first several months on contract, for this position. Dayshift training is preferred, however, please let us know if the candidate will need to complete training on shift and we will make arrangements.)
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Candidate's experience should include a minimum of 2 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
· Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
· Computer hardware architecture knowledge
· Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
· Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
· Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
· Use/knowledge of Active Directory
· Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
· Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
· Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to Multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Available Shifts -
(Evening) Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm
(Midnight, Saturday & Sunday)Friday-Monday 10pm-8am
(Midnight, Saturday & Sunday) Saturday-Tuesday 10pm-8am
(Evening, Sunday) Sunday-Wednesday 2pm-12am
(Evening, Saturday & Sunday) Sunday-Tuesday 2pm-12am
Day Shift 7am-3pm
REQUIRES ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY