DIGITAL SERVICES - EM TOOLS SYSTEM ENGINEER
Seeking to augment our current enterprise management engineering team with a primary focus on development and operational support of the Microfocus Operations Bridge (OpsBridge) Enterprise Management Suite.
The optimal candidate will have documented/significant experience with the best mix of the following target areas:
• Developing and supporting enterprise solutions (with an emphasis on enterprises with a global footprint) that provide improved server provisioning speed, consistency, and traceability; preferably solutions incorporating and/or utilizing the Microfocus OpsBridge suite.
• Experience supporting automation solutions for provisioning, monitoring, controlling, and/or management of datacenter infrastructure (partial list include but not limited to IBM SAN & Blade Servers, VMWare, OpenStack, Citrix, NetApp, EMC) that enabled greater device (server/storage) deployment, monitoring and management consistency.
• Experience operating and supporting integrations to augment infrastructure events with organizational/CI data (from Remedy) - which facilitated distribution and correlation of event handling and identification of incidents.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Qualifications:
• 10+ Experience supporting enterprise server and network device monitoring operations centers
• Thorough understanding of Windows Linux, VM server environments and utilities
• DoD 8570 Compliant (minimum current certification: CompTIA Security +)
• Active TS/SCI with poly preferred; if no TS clearance, must clearable to TS/SCI w/FSP AND be available to work part time (approximately 20 hrs/week) while awaiting clearance adjudication.
• Experience supporting Microfucus Ops Bridge Suite operations with other applications such as ServiceNow, Splunk, Microsoft SCCM, and/or Ansible instances is strongly preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Quest ARS, VMware Automation, and ServiceNow (or other ticketing systems) a plus
• Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, unstructured environment is desired; ability to be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Highly preferred experience:
• Scripting: PowerShell, Python, PERL, BASH, SOAP
• RedHat Software: Ansible Tower, CloudForms
• Microfocus Enterprise Management Software: BSM OO OM/OMi SA CSA SE SiteScope NNMi
• BMC Software: BPM/Patrol, Remedy
Immediate long term position. (Day shift - any shift between 6am and 6pm, Monday thru Friday)
REQUIRES ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY