Digital Services - DSOC - TPAM
Fort Meade, MD
TPAM Systems Administrator – Responsible for creating UserIDs within the system and associating the TPAM accounts with privileged Active Directory or Enclave accounts within the Enterprise. Work with outside network enclaves to create and troubleshoot service accounts to allow for privileged account management. Manage approver groups to allow system owners and designated systems representatives the ability to manage password dissemination to their privileged users.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Candidate's experience should include a minimum of 1 year of experience with technical background in Windows operating systems, hardware platforms and software packages.
· Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
· Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
· Use/knowledge of Active Directory
· Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to Multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Immediate long term position. (Monday-Friday 10am-6pm)
REQUIRES TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY