Digital Services - DSOC - SME
Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely. Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Candidate's experience should include a minimum of 4 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
· Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
· Computer hardware architecture knowledge
· Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
· Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
· Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
· Use/knowledge of Active Directory
· Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
· Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
· Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to Multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Swing Shift (2-10pm any 5 days per week)
Midnight Shift (10pm-6am any 5 days per week)
FORT MEADE, MD LOCATION
REQUIRES ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY