Web Content Admin
What You’ll Get to Do:
· Serve as SME, processing in-depth knowledge of Web Content analysis.
· Reconfigure a training course to function in HTML5 format which is in Adobe Flash Player at present.
· Manages web environment design, development, deployment, and maintenance activities.
· Performs testing and quality assurance of web sites and web applications.
· Collaborates with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
· Collaborates with developers to create and operate internal and external web sites.
· Develop, manage, update, and modify websites, including design and non-design aspects, from project initiation to deployment, and maintenance activities.
· Implement and maintain user-friendly designs to ensure optimum user experience and 508-compliance on all aspects and components of the websites.
More About the Role:
· Serves as subject matter expert, processing in-depth knowledge of Web Content analysis
· Manages web environment design, software development, development, and maintenance activities
· Performs testing and quality assurance of web sites and web applications
· Develops web site performance metrics collaborates with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues
· Collaborates with web developers to create and operate internal and external web sites
· Installs and configures web server software and hardware
· Set up or maintains monitoring tools on web servers or web sites
· Performs user testing or usage analysis
· Administers internet/intranet infrastructure, including component such as web, file transfer protocol (FTP), news and mail servers
· Provide managing/performing SharePoint website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the site.
· Ability to quickly understand and utilize new concepts and technologies.
· Possess, practice and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· To manage projects, such as e-marketing campaigns.
· Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience in development of learning/training based web sites.
· Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Adobe Flash Player.
· Familiarity with WordPress, Service Now and SharePoint.
· Ability to work within a team environment.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.