Active Directory - Systems Engineer
• Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects
• Applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of the complex system requirements and problems. Develops training tools and documentation; oversees implementation of same
• Provides technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients
• Assist in the planning and performing of analytical research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications
• After hours support may be required due to operational tempo. Candidate should expect to participate in on call support and be available for short notice call in
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. BA/BS and 5 years of relevant experience OR equivalent combination of experience and education required.
Active Directory will have the following core competencies:
• Expert level troubleshooting skills with Active Directory Infrastructure, Azure AD, Group Policies, DNS, PKI, Microsoft PowerShell, Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016 and Windows 10
• Experience with architecting and engineering enterprise level solutions.
• Ability to quickly get up to speed on complex topologies and interdependencies across a wide range of technologies, most specifically: 2012 or later forest/domains and complex group policy architecture and administration
• Advanced analytical and creative problem solving skills for creation and testing of software systems and maintenance of same
• Ability to work with little supervision in high stress / high visibility environments with time sensitive requirements. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to take direction and retain information
• Additional knowledge in Quest ARS, GPO Admin, Password Manager, Microsoft FIM/MIM
FORT MEADE, MD LOCATION
REQUIRES ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLY